- Big Corporates make payments to their vendors in form of cheques.
- These cheques are high in volume.
- Corporates may also attach an advice to the payee along with the cheque containing information like – invoices against which the payment is made etc.
- Corporates look for outsourcing their cheque printing service to their Banks.
- Banks provide cheque printing service to their corporate customers.
- Cheques could be
- Customer Check
- Bank Check(Demand Draft)
- Customers are assigned the block of cheque numbers for their corporates.
- Cheques can be printed in a pre-printed stationery or a blank stationery.
- Application allows customization of Cheque Designs by the Banks for their corporates like :
- Watermarking the company name as cheque background
- Printing the Company Logo.
- Printing the signature of the signatories captured as an electronic image.
- Use of Special Security Fonts
- Printing of Cheques should be secured to prevent alteration of amount value in the cheque.
- Application uses security fonts to print the amount figures.
- Since the entire cheque detail including MICR Codes and Cheque Numbers can be printed, bank can use blank stationery and not have to use pre-printed stationery.
- Cheque Numbers can be re-used in case of paper jam or printing issues.
- Corporate Customers can send their instructions to the bank electronically in form of a file, which can be securely transferred to the Bank via our Direct Pipe Desktop Application.
- Fees is charged either as per-cheque or on volume basis.
- High Volume handling – Printing to Multiple Printers parallelly.